It is our great privilege to serve here in Mongolia, and we are so grateful that you labor together with us in prayer. Because we know that you labor together with us, we invite you this week to pray for us in this way.
Since my last update Kristie has been sick. Last Wednesday not long after I sent an update, she became quite sick. Since then she's been sick off and on; she is still recovering from it. This has slowed us all down as I have stayed home to help Kristie and direct the family. Both Kristie and I have experienced a sense of discouragement and spiritual oppression in the past week. Our request is that you would pray for us. Of course, Kristie needs physical strength and to recover from her recent illness. We both need spiritual stamina to accomplish the task of ministering to others. Finally, we both need to be on guard against discouragement and depression. I take great encouragement from Joshua 1:9, "Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."
We covet your prayers for physical recovery, spiritual stamina, and encouragement in the Lord this week as we seek to serve our Savior in Mongolia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment