I'm not an Apple fanboy though I use Apple products. The recent passing of Steve Jobs, however, made it all the way to Mongolia. In a conversation with Daniel at Millies Restaurant today, he pointed out that despite all his money and talent and vegetarian eating, Steve Jobs died at the rather young age of 56. "And now his millions do him no good," Daniel remarked
I pointed out to him that the early death of a rich man is a warning to us that we need Jesus Christ. Money will not satisfy or buy long life. Skill and talent won't matter when we are gone. What will matter is whether we know that Jesus Christ is our Savior.
Daniel says that he is a Christian, and he may be. I cannot know his heart. But it was another chance to emphasize faith in Christ to a friend. When talking about current events use opportunities to turn the conversation to Jesus Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment