Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Deans' weekly update

Several weeks ago, I mentioned three people for prayer. Dashka is building a place for his family to live. In the midst of that project a six foot section of his ger caught on fire and was burned though not completely. He now is trying to finish the building before the cold weather comes. If he cannot, he will need to repair his ger.

When I talked to him today he told me that he is hoping to complete the roof this week. But he is out of money.

I also asked you to pray for the Elliott family. They left Mongolia suddenly to travel to Korea for Lydia's treatment. Lydia has been discharged from the Korean hospital but still needs our prayers. The last I had heard she was still not responding to treatment the way that doctors were hoping she would. They are hoping to return to Mongolia at the end of the month. They need our prayers, too.

Last, I mentioned Ganpurev's sister Buynaa (pronounced Boy•nuh). She was diagnosed with a benign tumor at the top of her spine. She is taking medicine and will be re-examined in a  few months. Ganpurev and I had a thorough opportunity to explain the Gospel again to her and her husband Bold. Continue to pray for their salvation.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.