Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Deans' weekly update

On Saturday, I met Ganaa while I was out shopping. She mentioned that she would not be able to come on Sunday because she had other work to do. I was greatly encouraged when she came Sunday. I do not know what happened to her other work but was grateful to see her put church attendance first.

Baysaa is traveling to the countryside this week. This is an important step of growth for him to witness to his own family. Pray that he will have opportunities to preach Christ to his relatives.

Thank you for praying for Kristie. She is feeling somewhat better this week. Continue to pray for her to have sweet sleep and adequate energy and strength for the ministry that God has called her to do.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.