Monday, July 05, 2010

Where have I been?

Some of you may be wondering where I have been. I haven't posted here in weeks. I try to write two posts a week and have even given myself some projects to increase the number of posts. However, it just seems to me that there is not a lot of news to write about. Several times, I have sat down to write an update, thought that there was not much to say yet, and put off posting until next time.

Our current work is to arrange thing for our return to Mongolia and to prepare sermons for Westgate Baptist Church's Family Camp which is coming up just before we leave. In addition to that, we are spending some time with family this week, and I am traveling to a leadership conference at Lancaster Baptist Church next week. As always, there are many people who would like to get together with us before we leave. Unfortunately, it will be impossible to see them all. Charissa will be finishing up her braces and having them removed as well. Kristie has a final doctor's appointment to see about her condition also.

So now you are updated on our schedule these last three and a half weeks before we depart for Mongolia. Look for more frequent updates for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.