Thursday, July 22, 2010

Weekly update

I remain grateful that so many of you are praying faithfully for Mongolians. I was talking last night with several that had questions and was encouraged when I was reminded that more than a few pray regularly.

Saikhnaa had her baby on Monday. It seems that everything went well and that Bilgee and Saikhnaa's baby is healthy. Weighing in at almost 8 lbs. their first baby is a heavy one.

Ganpurev went to the countryside suddenly because a relative is dying of cancer. The name was not familiar to me, and I have few details. Please pray for Ganpurev as he is a witness to loved ones and especially this fellow.

I will be preaching at Westgate Baptist Church's family camp this week and would especially ask for you to pray that the preaching would honor our Savior.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.