Summer has finally arrived. Today, June 21 is after all, the first official day of summer. It's getting hot in Ulan Bator, hotter than it was last June. They are expecting temperatures in the 90's this week. I'm glad I'm still in Oregon.
The situation with Ganaa and her visit to the shaman has been resolved Scripturally. It was not easy, but God gave favor to Bill as he confronted her and she expressed her repentance. These are difficult issues for Mongolians to give up the past ways and trust God whole-heartedly.
My children are enjoying Neighborhood Bible Time at Westgate Baptist Church this week. I have a meeting locally this Sunday and next week will be in Oregon. After that my schedule accelerates until we leave for Mongolia. The first full week of July we will spend a week with Kristie's family. The second week I will be traveling to a conference in California. The week following I preach at Westgate Baptist Church's Family Camp. The week after that we travel back to Mongolia where we will be immediately thrown back into the work. The Pattersons will be taking a brief break from Mongolia for some work in the United States and a family reunion. They plan to leave three days after our arrival.
Continue to pray for the members of Faith Baptist Church to grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. Pray for Kristie's health, as well. She still is not where she wants to be. And pray that God would grant us wisdom as we continue our travels and prepare to transition across continents once again.


No comments:
Post a Comment