Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weekly update

The return of Roland Gay and his family to Mongolia has been a blessing from our good God.

Roland wrote to me this week to let me know that the church is doing well. There were fifteen Mongolian adults and assorted children this past Sunday. That is as good a turnout as we were having when I left. He mentioned that there are new people attending too.

Our family is doing well. The children are very busy in school as I imagine all of your children (or grandchildren) are too. This week marks the last week where I will be at Westgate Baptist Church for a while. During the months of March, April, and May I will be traveling, including a trip to Israel with some folks from our church.

Remember to pray for strength for us and God's continued blessing on His church in Mongolia.


No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.