Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Weekly update

I am still on the road visiting churches and supporters. After this trip I have a short break before it gets really busy. Kristie and the children have stayed in the Portland area, the children attending school as I have traveled by myself on this trip. We will be reunited on Thursday.

I talked to Ganpurev; the church in Mongolia continues to do well. I am grateful to hear it. When I asked if the weather was still cold in Mongolia, he told me that today it had begun to warm up. I went to the weather site to see what "warm" meant: it meant +3〫F or about -15〫C.

Keep praying for the Mongolians while we are away. Every time I talk to someone there, I want to board the next flight back; I don't care if it's cold!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.