Thursday, January 28, 2010

Weekly update

Wow! Has it really been more than two weeks since I published an update. I must work harder to keep this site updated.

I talked to Ganpurev last night. There do not seem to be any crises in the church currently. I am glad for that. Bill is away with responsibilities that are taking him out of Mongolia for a few weeks. I think he will be gone for a few weeks again in the spring. This means that Ganpurev has leadership responsibility.

Bilgee has gone on another evangelistic trip to the countryside. The weather is extremely cold in Mongolia which is causing great hardship for the herders. Bilgee has asked that we pray for his trip and the Mongolians whom he will meet.

The Mongolian Tsagaan Sar (White Month) celebration will be starting this Sunday. Pray for the Christians to be a good witness during a holiday that is normally marked by excessive drinking.

The Dean family is doing well although we are staying extremely busy. This weekend we will be taking a trip as a family to visit a new church.

I keep saying that I will be more faithful to post updates. I intend to do that but life keeps interfering.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.