Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Weekly update

This week I have surprising news: the new U.S. Ambassador to Mongolia, Jonathan Adleton, visited our Sunday evening English service with his entire family. I heard this news from Bill Patterson. I believe from a previous testimony that I heard from a missionary friend that Mr. Adleton is a Christian. He has served in Mongolia before in another capacity. Please pray for the new U.S. Ambassador to Mongolia. It has to be a difficult job.

Continue to pray for our fellow missionaries to Mongolia, the Elliotts. They are currently in the United States because their six year old daughter has cancer. Over the weekend, Lydia Elliott's father went to be with the Lord unexpectedly. Pray that God would grant them grace and comfort and peace during this time of significant suffering.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.