Thursday, May 07, 2009

Weekly update

Last week I mentioned that we would be having a leadership seminar. The seminar was well-attended with several people coming who I hoped would be there but was unsure if they would be able to come. I thought the teaching went well; we spent a significant amount of time dealing with the mode of baptism and speaking in tongues. There were a few people there who have not had Biblical teaching on the subject. I was anticipating doing such a leadership seminar once every two months. However, because I presented less than half the material that I had prepared for this seminar I anticipate having another seminar next month.

We will be having a baptismal service this month. I have had four Mongolians approach me so far desiring to be baptized. Let's pray that these four and several others would follow through with this important decision.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.