Bilgee works at a company that has Christian founders. So several times a week the company gathers for a short Bible study and time of prayer. Recently, Bilgee was asked to conduct one of these Bible studies. He came to me to ask for advice.
He did most of the work, but we met three times for a total of several hours to prepare his Bible study. He chose to teach on James 4:1-3.
He did so well that when he prepared to close in prayer the other employees asked him some questions and suggested that he continue to teach. He said that the Bible study was very well received and that the time of prayer following was more fervent than normal. I was glad to hear that God blessed.
Bilgee said to me, "I prayed a lot and I prepared well and God blessed." I told him that is the key: prayer and preparation. Recently, Bilgee has seemed to be experiencing a spiritual growth spurt after many long months of spiritual stagnation. Please pray for his spiritual growth spurt to continue in his life and for God to bless the ongoing result of his Bible study.
We all need revival. Pray for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment