Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Prayer update

Thank you for your prayers. I think we have adjusted to our new time zone. We had a decent crowd out again on Sunday - nine Mongolian adults. As they came walking in I was reminded of the many spouses that need repentance leading to salvation. We want to see whole families saved, baptized, and serving.

Also, I met with Bilgee last night. We made some small talk, but he admitted that he had something on his mind that he could not talk to me about yet. It may be little; it may be big - but some of you might remember to pray for Bilgee this coming week. If it turns out to be something important I will let you all know as soon as I can.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.