Monday, August 06, 2007

Prayer update

I have not been updating my blog as much because we have been traveling.

I sent out the good word about Tsendee's salvation last week. Because I have not heard more, I have nothing new to report. Please continue to pray that he would grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior. I have heard that attendance has been down at the church services in Mongolia - mainly people traveling, I would guess.

My family will be traveling to Eastern Oregon and Idaho this week to see some family. Next Sunday we will be in a supporting church in Northern Idaho. There is quite a bit of traveling in front of us this week. I counted them up and believe that I will have the opportunity to preach another eight or ten times in the next month before we return to Mongolia. Pray for us.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.