Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ministering at Westgate Baptist Church

Yesterday I preached at Westgate Baptist Church, our sending church. As a preacher it is always gratifying when someone makes a special point to find me and tell me how my sermon blessed their life. Two folks yesterday came to me to tell me how the Holy Spirit had used my preaching to bless their lives. It is thrilling to be an instrument that God can use.

Westgate Baptist Church's 25th Anniversary is in two weeks (September 9). The anniversary is the main reason that we returned to the States, and so we plan to stay in Oregon until the anniversary and then return to Mongolia.

Speaking of Mongolia, I have not received an update from there in some time. Consequently, I do not know much of what is occurring there. I will try to get an update and post it to my blog this week.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.