There's a lot of excitement in the Dean family right now. Kristie and I leave Tuesday, July 25, for a trip to Alaska where I am scheduled to speak in a church on Wednesday night. The children are staying with friends and family. It is especially hard on Caleb and Elsie to be away from us for so long. Please pray for them.
When we get back from Alaska we will have less than two weeks before we leave for Mongolia. We are eager to be back in Ulan Bator, Mongolia, to see all our friends and pick up the work where we left off. God has put into our hearts a desire to be in that place. There will be fewer missionary families for us to work and fellowship with in the capital city when we return. Some have left Mongolia permanently, others are taking a year long furlough, and some have health issues that have brought them back to the States indefinitely. That is one reason why your prayers for our health are so important to us.
I know that our Mongolian friends are eager to see us. I dreamed that I was in Mongolia and speaking Mongolian this last week. A friend of mine who speaks two languages tells me that dreaming in another language is a good thing. Our other major prayer request is for ability to speak the Mongolian language fluently and well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment