I finally will be in one place for a while. During the next month, I only have one meeting away from Westgate Baptist Church. I will be speaking several times at Westgate during that time, meeting with several families and individuals, and packing for Mongolia.
By July 23, we must be moved out of our apartment. So the challenge in the next month is to sort through the stuff that we have amassed in the past year. It's amazing how much stuff one can accumulate in one year! In some cases, churches have given us things to take back to Mongolia. For that we are grateful. When I returned to Mongolia for three weeks in the winter, I left behind two footlockers of stuff. Korean Air allows us to check a total of twelve items. We have clothes, school books for homeschooling, books for my library, new games, toys (from the four kids spending a year with grandparents), kitchen items that cannot be bought in Mongolia, and a host of other small odds and ends. We have decided to pack the essential items, set non-essential items aside, make a third pile of useful things that can be brought to us later, and then get rid of everything else. So pray for wisdom and that God would multiply our time during the next month. We'll need every minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment