Those of you who are reading this blog obviously care enough to keep track of what we are doing. I hope that means that you are also praying for us. The goal of this blog is to post information, news, and pictures about our ministry in Mongolia and occasionally to post other information about Mongolia that will be helpful to you.
My prayer updates will be posted here as they come out. Also, I write a weekly update for family and home church that will be posted here. My plan is over the next few months to include some biographical information about my Mongolian friends. Along with their pictures such information will give you a better idea of how to pray for them. Eventually, I would like to make a calendar available to you so that you know how to pray in a timely manner. Check back weekly for new information.
Perhaps you have suggestions about items that might be posted on this blog or ideas about how I can make this blog more useful, or maybe you have comments or questions; do not hesitate to send me an e-mail. My contact information is on the back of our prayer card. I like to hear from you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment