Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Mongolian in California

I have been searching for Mongolians in the United States for some time now. I know that there are pockets of them. Until today, however, the only Mongolian I had met in America was in Utah. He had comverted to Mormonism in Mongolia and was doing his “mission” in Utah. But that was before I knew much Mongolian.

Yesterday at church some of the members told me about two Mongolians who run a Japanese food restaurant in Fairfield. So today, Caleb, Elsie, and I took a quick trip over to Fairfield. There we met Bat, a common Mongolian name. He did not want to talk about religion and could not comprehend why we would want to live in Mongolia. But we told him that we were Christians and left him with the Gospel of John.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.