Sunday, June 08, 2014

Goals for trip to Mongolia

I have some goals for this trip to Mongolia. They are as follows:
  • to bless Faith Baptist Church with a visit
  • to strengthen Pastor Ganpurev and Ulzee to do the work of the ministry
  • to witness to Mongolians of the resurrection of Jesus Christ
  • to check on the work of the carpenter shop
  • to change the signature on bank documents for the work of the carpenter shop to proceed more easily
  • to assist in documentation of the church building
Already we have made progress on two of these. Yesterday, Kristie and I were able to visit Pastor Ganpurev and his wife Ulzee for about four hours. We had much to talk about.

Today, I will be preaching at Faith Baptist Church in English for one service and in Mongolian for another. I also look forward to hearing Pastor Ganpurev preach.


No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.