Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Weekly update

The company's certificate renewal paperwork has all been completed, apparently without any trouble. Thank you for praying. I attribute the ease of this year's registration process to our great God's intervention on our behalf.

I have desired and prayed for a long time for more co-laborers in Mongolia, people who feel called to the same kind of church-planting ministry that we do. Recently, a fellow expressed interest in perhaps one day ministering in Mongolia. That would be an answer to prayer. While his arrival in Mongolia may be many years off others may come sooner. Please pray this week that God would call laborers to His harvest field.

Five meetings in the next twelve days from Hayward, California to Vancouver, British Columbia will keep me busy. Perhaps I will see you.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.