Some of you may have heard about the flooding that hit us recently. Over twenty people were killed and many had gers or houses washed away by flooding. God protected us and our church members during that time. One church member's mother's ger was flooded. As a result nearly everything needed to be dried out. But no one that I know was threatened with bodily harm.
Kristie and I went to visit Tonga last week. You may remember her as the lady who had her entire stomach removed due to cancer. She looked good and seemed in good spirits. Kristie and I both noticed that she was very talkative. Continue to pray for her salvation. That is her greatest need.
Also, the church will be having our church camp this weekend. Some of those who attend will be unsaved; please pray for their salvation. Pray that those who are saved will be strengthened and blessed by the preaching. We also would like to see a unique spirit of harmony and fellowship among the Christians who attend the camp.


No comments:
Post a Comment